The Pop Can: Small business pop-ups on the Halifax waterfront
Every week this season, there is going to be a new business activating “The Pop Can”. This space is a 20-foot shipping container is located in Salt Yard on the Halifax Waterfront.
These weekly pop-up opportunities will showcase local crafters, makers, distillers, and small businesses—which means you are going to need to make a trip down to the water’s edge at least once a week to meet and support some of the incredible small businesses that fuel our local economy.
Here’s the starting line-up for The Pop Can—check back here for updated vendors and dates throughout the summer:
- May 16-22 – Different Folks
- May 23-29 – Sage and Sweetgrass
- May 30-June 5 – North End Baking Co.
- June 6-12 – Nova Scotian Fisherman Extreme Skin Care
- June 13-19 – tREV Clothing
- June 20-26 – Burning Flame Candle Co.
- June 27-July 3 – Lightfoot & Wolfville
- July 4-10 – Little Luxuries Soapworks Limited
- July 11-17 – Kwetu Craft Collections
- July 18-24 – Secrets of Clay
- July 25-31 – Xander Martel Art
- August 1-7 – Momma Bears Boutique
- August 22-28 – Janna Wilton Art
Stay tuned to our social media channels for more information about these local businesses!