Harbourside Commercial Park
Sydney, Nova Scotia
About Harbourside Commercial Park
Harbourside Park is housed on a former industrial site; therefore, an extensive existing infrastructure is present. Adjacent to downtown Sydney, the park encompasses over 300 acres and can accommodate commercial, industrial and office enterprises.
The park is owned and administered by the Province of Nova Scotia
Hydrants are throughout the park. Serviced by the Cape Breton Regional Municipality Fire Service (typical 5 minute arrival time)
A security force protects the park grounds.The Cape Breton Regional Municipality Police Service’s Central Division is located 3 km from the park.
The Cape Breton Regional Hospital is located 3.5 km from the park and is the major referral center for Cape Breton Island
Reasons to Locate Your Business at Harbourside
- Large pool of available skilled workers
- A transportation hub, located on the TransCanada Highway
- Proximity to Halifax, NFLD. and U.S. markets
- Favorable taxes and low land costs, no development charges
- High concentrations of natural resources in aggregates, wood, and wind energy
- Choice of serviced commercial & industrial sites
- The Sydney Airport has two ILS equipped runways: one is 7070 x 200 asphalt and the second is 6000 x 200 asphalt.